These are the rules by which the Severn Bronies meets are held. Violation of the rules is punishable at the discretion of the meet organiser. The word of the organiser is final.
By attending any event organised by the Severn Bronies, you are consenting to abide by these rules.
- The Doctor lies.
- Severn Bronies meet attendees must be aged thirteen (13) or over. Individuals under the age of thirteen (13) are only able to attend when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is over the age of eighteen (18).
- Attendees are expected to behave in a manner suitable for the public arena. Do not partake in any act that could be considered offensive or disruptive to the public at large. Unless otherwise specified, this refers to the Public Order Act 1986.
- Similarly, be respectful of the property of any businesses or organisations encountered during the course of the meet. This includes being courteous to staff and leaving the venue in a clean condition upon departure.
- Nopony under the age of eighteen (18) is permitted to purchase or consume alcohol. Nopony is to knowingly supply alcohol to an individual under eighteen (18).
- The use, possession or sale of illicit substances is forbidden. Contravention will result in ejection from the meet upon discovery and the royal Canterlot guard (aka, the police) may be notified.
- Be loving and tolerating of others, their beliefs and opinions. Even if they’re wrong.
- Neither we, nor any of our venues, are responsible for loss, theft, damage or destruction to any of your possessions. You are wholly responsible for your own belongings.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without prior notice.
This page was last modified on .