These are the rules by which the Severn Bronies events are held. By attending an event, you consent to abide by these rules.
Violation of these rules is punishable at the discretion of the meet organiser. The word of the organiser is final. Repeated infraction of the safer space policy may also result in punitive action being made.
- Meet attendees must be aged 13 or older. Those younger than 13 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18.
- Conduct yourself in a manner suitable for the public arena at all times, including in privately hired venues, and don’t partake in acts that could be considered offensive or disruptive to the public at large.
- Be respectful of the businesses, organisations, and people we interact with. Be courteous to staff and make sure venues are left in good condition.
- Do not purchase or consume alcohol if you’re under 18. Don’t purchase alcohol for people under 18.
- The use, possession, or sale of illegal drugs is forbidden at all times.
- The creation, sale, or display of pornographic material is forbidden at all times.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of personal property.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without prior notice, but will do our best to let you know when they do!
This page was last modified on .